I WONDER IF HE’S AS SCARED AS I AM

Здесь вы можете прочитать свежую информацию из официальных источников Catalyst Game Labs, а также свежие слухи и т.д.

Модераторы: Siberian-troll, Hobbit

I WONDER IF HE’S AS SCARED AS I AM

Сообщение DeJaVu » 13 янв 2009, 13:19

12 January 3073 FSN is pleased to publish this fifteen-part excerpt of a journal recently unearthed on Kentares, dating from the Kentares Massacre itself. In these dark times, the knowledge that we have always fought against the darkness is comforting as we fight against the encroaching zealotry of the Word of Blake.

I’m a scout, now.
We have to know what’s going on out there, and me and Hakama and a couple others, we’re going to have a look around. Hakama used to hunt in these hills, and Old Man Fuller thinks we might be able to find some food in some of the hunting cabins Hakama knows.
I’ve got a rifle now, a machine gun. Gail, the woman who taught me how to clean it, tells me it’s an automatic assault rifle, chambered for some odd size I can’t remember, and that it fires 190 rounds a minute. Since the clips—magazines—she gave me only hold twenty-five rounds, I’m not sure how that’s possible, but I’ll take her word.
Tomorrow I get to shoot it. We’re fitting out one of the side shafts as a range. It’s pretty deep but the sound doesn’t carry to the surface—we tested it—but the noise is pretty fierce. You can feel it on your chest and the hairs on your forearms when somebody cuts loose.
Hakama shot a few rounds from his rifle earlier, and said that was enough. He hunts—he’d know what good enough was.
I wonder if he’s as scared as I am?]
DeJaVu

Вернуться в Новости вселенной Battletech