Local Production Strikes Distro Deal

Здесь вы можете прочитать свежую информацию из официальных источников Catalyst Game Labs, а также свежие слухи и т.д.

Модераторы: Siberian-troll, Hobbit

Сообщение DeJaVu » 24 июн 2008, 10:53

[02 February 3071; Rob Austerlich's Media Review] Sources on Richvale are abuzz with reports that locally-produced situation comedy Stable Relationships will soon be making a move to Alliance-wide distribution following the signing of a lucrative deal with Tharkan Media Associates. With the ongoing unpleasantness across the Inner Sphere limiting the official fight footage coming off of Solaris VII, media conglomerates are rushing to fill the void any way they can. Last month, I reported that representatives from TMA were spotted on Richvale and speculated that they were scouting for local shows that could translate to a larger audience. Looks like I was right.

Stable Relationships, a comedy about married MechWarriors who fight for different stables and the sometimes crazy lives they lead outside of the arena, premiered four years ago and rapidly became the number one vid series on Richvale GlobeNet. Stars Fiorello Dante and Maris Trinh have attracted a large following with their portrayals of Chance and Charity Heller, the young fighters who met and wed in a whirlwind romance only to find that married life sometimes makes taking down an Atlas in a title bout look like a piece of cake. The supporting cast includes Tika Garrity as Charity's busybody sister Alyssa, Damon Pearce as Chance's best friend Jerod and, as the managers of the main characters, veteran actors Harmon Ingalls and Wallace Hendricks.
If the rumored deal goes through, this could mean a big payoff for series creators Karen Vanderzee and Daniel Costavich. The duo has a number of local successes under their belts in their eleven-year career as partners - and several more individually - but this would be their first series to get Alliance-wide exposure and would almost certainly lead to future deals. As always, I'll keep you informed as things develop.
I'm Rob Austerlich and that's the news.
DeJaVu

Вернуться в Новости вселенной Battletech