BATTLEBLOG - I Have HexPack Sign!

Здесь вы можете прочитать свежую информацию из официальных источников Catalyst Game Labs, а также свежие слухи и т.д.

Модераторы: Siberian-troll, Hobbit

BATTLEBLOG - I Have HexPack Sign!

Сообщение DeJaVu » 18 мар 2010, 10:14

So, before I dive into some fun, I can't ignore the white Branth in the room (isn't that a novel, The White Branth?).

Pretty sure you've all seen the Press Release I posted last night, as well as the rumors that have been flying around. Obviously I can't go into details at the current time, beyond what's been stated publically. With that said, I've been incredibly open with the community over years, through endless blogs/chats/conventions and so on. I hope you know by now my un-abashed passion and dedication to the game we all love. I've been at this through four companies and regardless what may come, I'll stand by the game that has brought me so many years of joy and the community that has been with me for so much of that. I'm here and come Gauss rifles, PPCs or orbital bombardment, nothing is moving me. I believe in Catalyst, I believe in the team we have, I believe we'll over come what's occurred and come out of this down the road stronger than ever. Most importantly I believe in the strength of BattleTech and the community, and that's a rock I'm using personally to help move forward.

So, with that comment out of the way, let's talk about some fun...I have on my desk a copy of HexPack: Lakes and Rivers. An actual final, honest-to-goodness, fresh off the presses copy. Loren brought this concept to me well over two years ago and I loved it at that time. To finally be able to bring that to the market is just awesome. If you go to the product page you'll find a host of photos I took to showcase all that the HexPack will bring to your gaming table. The bulk of the printing is just now starting to load on the boat for shipping.

Enjoy!

Randall
DeJaVu

Вернуться в Новости вселенной Battletech