[Scandalvids]Regulus' Most Beautiful Woman!

Здесь вы можете прочитать свежую информацию из официальных источников Catalyst Game Labs, а также свежие слухи и т.д.

Модераторы: Siberian-troll, Hobbit

[Scandalvids]Regulus' Most Beautiful Woman!

Сообщение DeJaVu » 17 ноя 2009, 14:07

Regulus' Most Beautiful Woman!

Sonja Amora, Undressed!

15 December 3070 [FWLNN]Anchor ..and in breaking news, our reporter on the scene Emily Carson is about to talk to Sonja Amora, the Captain-General's newest companion. Sonja burst onto the scene a few weeks ago wearing that dress, [cut to footage of an attractive woman in a very revealing purple backless dress as voiceover continues] creating a sizable male following in the process. The voluptuous beauty is reportedly in contention to be the new face of Irian Cosmetics, and we join her live with Emily now.”

[live cross to plastic looking reporter with a strikingly attractive woman in a lacy purple, very low cut dress – wolf whistles call out in the background. A cheer erupts as the reporter starts talking.]

Emily: Sonja, thank you for joining us

Sonja: Thank you for having me Em. [flashes smile at the camera – perfect teeth, and green eyes that seem to sparkle]

Emily: For someone who’s only been in the Regulan public eye for a few months, you’ve made a huge impression on all of us, including even the Captain-General!

Sonja: [lilting laugh] Yes, well, the people of Regulus have opened their hearts to me.

Emily: I'm not sure if you know, but you were recently voted Regulus' "Most Beautiful Woman," despite being a late inclusion in the poll.

Sonja: Really? [leans forward and raises hands to mouth]

Emily: Yes, pipping the favorite at the finish. But enough about these polls, tell us more about your relationship with the Captain-General!

Sonja: [laughs] Yes, well, Kirc and I have become close friends in our short time together it's true, but I'd hardly call it a "relationship."

Emily: In these times of uncertainty and war, how does it feel to be seen by millions of Regulans as the sort of future they'd get behind – a recent poll has shown 68 percent of respondents want to see you in a wedding dress soon!

Sonja: Oh, I think the Prince might have something to say about that! [giggles]

Emily: What do you say to the suggestions that you have undue influence over the Prince, and also have too much access to him?

Sonja: Well of course people will have these opinions, I'm the new girl in town, and a lot of people don't like that.

Emily: What about the rumors you've had cosmetic surgery?

Sonja: [Laughs], well I won’t lie and say that I’m "all natural", but I'm no plastic doll either!

Emily: Sonja Amora, it's been a pleasure. We look forward to seeing you again – hopefully on the Captain-General's arm.

Sonja: [smiles radiantly] Thank you Emily, Lovely to speak with you as always.
DeJaVu

Re: [Scandalvids]Regulus' Most Beautiful Woman!

Сообщение Siberian-troll » 17 ноя 2009, 18:46

Emily: What about the rumors you've had cosmetic surgery?
Sonja: [Laughs], well I won’t lie and say that I’m "all natural", but I'm no plastic doll either!

:lol:
Siberian-troll
Администрация btbooks.ru

Благодарил (а): 427 раз.
Награды: 10
За заслуги перед порталом, 1ст (1) Отличный переводчик/писатель (1) Серебряный призер ФанФик-2011 (1) Великое червие - 2010 (1) Операция "Крыса" (1)
Покраска по форме IS - б (1) Мастер покраски (1) Конструктор мехостроения (1) За участие в БТконе (1) За участие в БТконе12 (1)

Сообщение KolbunD » 17 ноя 2009, 19:29

ой, а это не та цыпа, что потом придет в гости на Регул в 3072 году. Мадам Наама! Ну конечно же мадам Наама. Интересно на момент завоевания титула 3072г. она уже была напичкана всякими вкусностями от Маней Домини?
Лютасцю больш небяспечны, чым люты драпежнік,
Зубр для людзей не страшны, не чапай — не зачэпіць,
Будзе стаяць як укопаны — пастыр на варце,
Не страпянецца, а позіркам пасціць няспынна
I чараду, і сям'ю ў чарадзе на папасе
KolbunD
Лучший Фанфикописатель 2009, 2011

Благодарил (а): 144 раз.
Награды: 4
VIP-Читатель (1) За заслуги перед порталом, 2ст (1) Отличный переводчик/писатель (1) Золотой призер ФанФик-2011 (1)

Сообщение Siberian-troll » 17 ноя 2009, 20:00

:D
Siberian-troll
Администрация btbooks.ru

Благодарил (а): 427 раз.
Награды: 10
За заслуги перед порталом, 1ст (1) Отличный переводчик/писатель (1) Серебряный призер ФанФик-2011 (1) Великое червие - 2010 (1) Операция "Крыса" (1)
Покраска по форме IS - б (1) Мастер покраски (1) Конструктор мехостроения (1) За участие в БТконе (1) За участие в БТконе12 (1)

Вернуться в Новости вселенной Battletech