8 Tesla II Cockpits For Sale

Здесь вы можете прочитать свежую информацию из официальных источников Catalyst Game Labs, а также свежие слухи и т.д.

Модераторы: Siberian-troll, Hobbit

8 Tesla II Cockpits For Sale

Сообщение DeJaVu » 09 сен 2009, 08:27

Dont miss this rare opportunity to pick up a set of 8 grey Tesla II BattleTech VR cockpits currently stored at a truck accessible warehouse in Madison, WI for an incredible price of $25,000.00.

These 8 cockpits were recently pulled in great condition from a retail venue and are fully assembled, are sitting on wheeled bases, and are running the current BattleTech: Firestorm 5.06++ software.

This is a great opportunity to get 8 cockpits in turn-key ready-to-go condition that are ready to load directly into a truck. This alone saves you thousands in tear-down and set-up costs!

This set includes 8 Tesla II cockpits, mission console, mission review, printer, training station and all licensing.

If interested, email propwash@mechjock.com if you have any additional questions.

*Sold as-is where-is.

Изображение

Don't miss out on this opportunity to posses a truly immersive Battletech simulator. These are the same simulators seen in Dave and Buster's until a few years ago and can not only provide a great deal of fun, but may also, if properly advertised, generate revenue. Any Battletech fan that has ever played in these pods, will undoubtedly like a chance at owning a set of them, and opportunities to purchase them are few and far between as they are no longer in production.

Propwash can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the much anticipated return of Red Planet is on the horizon. If that is the case, you not only will have a full set of Battletech Simulators, but the ability to add Red Planet when it is released.

As someone who has enjoyed the opportunity to play quite a bit in the pods, take my word that if I had the cash, these wouldn't be on the market.

MekTek is currently developing for VWE's Tesla II pods, adding features and functionality to the game.
DeJaVu

Сообщение RW_Nova » 09 сен 2009, 08:36

Скинимся?
Clan Wolf
Star Commander
4th Striker Cluster
Alpha Galaxy
RW_Nova
Продвинутый читатель

Благодарил (а): 179 раз.

Сообщение Андрей » 09 сен 2009, 08:40

и куда эти яйца ставить ?
Изображение

aka rCS DarkSide - давлю всех авторитетом - все пид...сы один я Д`Артаньян.
СуперМодер - Root - редкая сволчь - жаловаться бесполезно
В молчании слово, а свет лишь во тьме.
Андрей
Движущая сила в визуализации БТ

Благодарил (а): 2 раз.
Награды: 2
За заслуги перед порталом, 1ст (1) За заслуги перед порталом, 2ст (1)

Вернуться в Новости вселенной Battletech